Using The 21/22 Graphics Packages.
Once we receive your order we contact you via WhatsApp to get your account setup (below). Once we have all the below information from you we will send you a proof via WhatsApp.
Once your proof is approved, we will ask for your fixtures and opposition logos in the correct format (below). We will then upload a full month of fixtures to Dropbox. We will send you your unique Dropbox link where all your graphics will be uploaded for the season.
To keep our prices low and our turnaround quick, we follow the below schedule. Please do not request new orders to be completed outside this schedule:
- 1st week of the month: New order Setup.
- 2nd week of the month: New order setup.
- 3rd week of the month: Fixtures.
- 4th week of the month: Fixtures.
what we need to setup your account.
Please send the below information to us via WhatsApp:
- High resolution club logo.
- High resolution league logo.
- High resolution sponsor logos.
- Photo of your home and away shirt or digital proof.
You do not need a photographer for any of the below photos. These can be taken off any modern phone.
You graphics will contain photos of your players. You will need to set aside 30 minutes to take the below photos of your players in their 21/22 home AND away kit.
IMPORTANT: for each player we need a serious pose and a celebration pose (examples below) wearing their home and away kit. Also a match photo in their home and away kit (optional)
Please follow the below instructions carefully as your photos may get rejected. We ask for the below photos in a certain way to maintain the quality of your photos, and also the speed to edit your photos. Both of these reasons will improve the quality of your graphics.
How To Take Your Photos
PLEASE MAKE SURE:
- The photo is taken against a plain coloured background (no patterns, trees, fencing, bricks, nets etc).
- The photo is taken from the bottom of the shorts up.
- Camera height needs to be in line with the the centre of the players chest (important).
- The player fills your photo preview as above (cropping photos will lose resolution and is pointless).
- No parts of the player has been cut off (arms, shoulders head).
- The player can do any pose as long as the above is met.
- The player is facing at an angle to the camera (important).
IDEAS AND EXAMPLES:
All match photos must be high resolution. You can ask your photographer for these. We suggest having the profile photos (above) taken for all your players even if you have high quality match photos. This allows us to create different layouts for your graphics keeping your socials looking fresh.
HOW TO SEND YOUR PHOTOS
- Create a free Dropbox or Google Drive accounts.
- Create a folder for each player using the players name.
- Upload all photos of that player to the players folder (including match photos of the player).
- (optional) Create a folder named ‘MATCH PHOTOS’. Upload all the high quality match photos you have.
Sending your fixtures.
Please send us your fixtures for the month in the below format along with all the opposition logos via WhatsApp.
ONLY FORMAT ACCEPTED:
Saturday 3rd August
vs OPPOSITION TEAM (home / away)
Kick Off: 3pm
@ add match venue
Please send your fixtures in the 3rd week of each month. eg, for Novembers fixtures, please send your fixtures on the 3rd week in October.
Your graphics package allows you to sell sponsorship space to increase club revenue. When you send your fixtures each month, please send your new sponsor logo if applicable.
You can also sell sponsorship on your player graphics. See the below video tutorial on how to add sponsor logos.
Adding Scores and Lineup (app).
Your graphics will be ready to share for each match. Simply;
open your Dropbox link > open the current month folder > open fixture date folder > download all graphic in that folder.
Editing your graphics is straight forward and only takes a few seconds to do.
There are a number of free apps you can use to add scores and starting lineup to your graphics. We suggest using Canva. Available on both iPhone and Android.
Example tutorial videos below:
Twitter / YouTube Package: in the canvas app select custom size > 1920px Width x 1080px Height. Save the graphic to you phone once you have edited. Never share directly from the app.
Instagram / Facebook Package: in the canvas app select custom size > 1080px Width x 1350px Height. Save the graphic to you phone once you have edited. Never share directly from the app. Follow the above image when posting on Instagram or you will lose half of your graphic.