Once we receive your order we contact you via WhatsApp to get your account setup (below). Once we have all the below information from you we will send you a proof via WhatsApp.
Once your proof is approved, we will ask for your fixtures and opposition logos in the correct format (below). We will then upload a full month of fixtures to Dropbox. We will send you your unique Dropbox link where all your graphics will be uploaded for the season.
what we need to setup your account.
Please send the below information to us via WhatsApp:
- High resolution club logo.
- High resolution league logo.
- High resolution sponsor logos.
- Photo of your home and away shirt or digital proof.
Selecting your Designs.
You have the option to custom building your graphics set by selecting which graphics you would like from our website library. Or you can let us choose the designs we think are best suited for your club.
- matchday #14
- lineup #3
- full time #36
- and so on
If you do not see a graphic you need, please let us know on WhatsApp and it will be made and added to your set.
You graphics will contain profile photos of your players and a set for you to add match photos.
Please follow the below instructions carefully as your photos may get rejected. We ask for the below photos in a certain way to maintain the quality of your photos, and also the speed to edit your photos. Both of these reasons will improve the quality of your graphics.
How To Take Your Photos
PLEASE MAKE SURE:
- The photo is taken against a plainish coloured background (no patterns, trees, fencing, bricks, nets etc).
- The photo is taken from the bottom of the shorts up.
- Camera height needs to be in line with the the centre of the players chest (important).
- The player fills your photo preview as above (cropping photos will lose resolution and is pointless).
- No parts of the player has been cut off (arms, shoulders head).
- DO NOT allow your players to have their arms outstretched to the sides or above their head.
- The player can do any pose as long as the above is met.
HOW TO SEND YOUR PHOTOS
- Create a free Dropbox or Google Drive accounts.
- Create 2 folders named HOME and AWAY
- Within the HOME and AWAY folder create 2 SUB FOLDERS (PROFILE and MATCH)
- Upload all photos in to the correct folders.
- RENAME each photo with The Players Full Name.
Sending your fixtures.
Please send us your fixtures for the month in the below format along with all the opposition logos via WhatsApp. ONLY FORMAT ACCEPTED:
Saturday 3rd August
vs OPPOSITION TEAM
(home / away)
Kick Off: 3pm
@ add match venue
Your graphics package allows you to sell sponsorship space to increase club revenue. When you send your fixtures each month, please send your new sponsor logo if applicable.
You can also sell sponsorship on your player graphics. See the below video tutorial on how to add sponsor logos.
Adding Scores, Lineup, Text and Photos (app).
Your graphics will be ready to share for each match. Simply;
open your Dropbox link > open the current month folder > open fixture date folder > download all graphic in that folder.
Editing your graphics is straight forward and only takes a few seconds to do.
There are a number of free apps you can use to add scores and starting lineup to your graphics. We suggest using ADOBE PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS.
App Download: IPHONE
App Download: ANDROID
Example tutorial videos below:
NEVER SHARE DIRECTLY FROM THE APPS. YOU WILL LOSE HALF OF YOUR GRAPHICS.